We're excited to announce the release of Adapters 5.11 – our easy-to-use, domain-specialized, comprehensive integration tool for moving data across your systems. Enstoa's Adapters keeps your data agile, flowing from one deep-investment system to another, eliminating data discrepancies and enabling data-driven decision-making.
Same powerful integrations; new features & benefits
Adapters 5.11 focuses on system stabilization and compatibility enhancements.
- Additional Unifier v20.12 OCI/Self-Hosted enhancements
- Aconex From Connector, Method GetAllMails to have filter on SentDate
- HTTPS Connector now automatically retries on network related failures
- Select All option for DB objects in Transport
- Aconex Automapping feature
- Passwords for Manifest File are now encrypted when using Transport
- Additional OCI Compatibility fixes
- Fix for Corrupted Attachments when downloading from Aconex
- Fix for Aconex GetAllMails OutOfMemory Exception
- Fix for Aconex special character issues
- Fix for Server Path not binding to UI on post back
- Fix for User Manual link not generating correctly for some environments
- Fix for Job Health Report URL not generating correctly for some environments
- Fix for connection errors in Excel > SQL Connector
- Additional logging added to the SQL > HTTP Connector
- Fix for intermittent import issues when using Transport
- Aconex Output table changes on empty Mail result
Have questions about your Adapters product?
If you already use Adapters as your integration tool and have questions about the new update, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to start using Adapters to integrate your systems?
If you’re not already using Adapters, but would like to learn more about the product, click the button below.